Please send your check to Auburn Islamic Center, 338 Armstrong Street. Auburn, AL 36830. Please mention purpose of donation: Operations, Sadaqah, Zakat, New Masjid. You may also hand the check to any member of Board or Executive Committee.
Please send your donation to Masjid cell number 334-821-8307. Account Name: Auburn Islamic Center. Please mention purpose of donation: Operations, Sadaqah, Zakat, New Masjid, Scholarship.
The Auburn Islamic Center accepts donations via PayPal for the following four funds:
- Masjid Operations
- Construction Fund
- Scholarship (Annual sponsorship for Auburn University student)
You may also use PayPal to pay Zakat; kindly use the “notes” field to indicate the correct area of donation.
From your computer, here’s how to send money:
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- For recipient name, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the amount, choose the currency, add how you wish your donation to be categorized in the notes and click Continue.
- Select “Sending to a friend.”
- Select how you want to pay and click Next.
- Review the information and click Send Payment Now.
From your PayPal app, here’s how to send money:
- Tap Send near the bottom of the screen.
- For recipient’s name, enter email@example.com.
- Enter the amount, choose the currency, add a note and tap Next.
- Select “Friends and Family” and tap Next.
- Select how you want to pay and tap Next.
- Review the information and tap Send.