Objective: To provide Islamic education to Muslim youth
The primary objective of the Weekend Islamic school (WIS) is to teach students to believe in Allah and to practice their Deen in accordance with Quran and Sunnah. The goals of WIS are to ensure that as the child goes through each level of WIS, he/she gains knowledge about our Deen and applies it in the correct manner in his/her daily life. Another goal is also to provide an Islamic environment for our youth on a weekend day so they can interact and socialize with likeminded youth.
Principal of the Weekend Islamic School
Mohamed Kamal Hossain
Vice Principal for Financial Affairs
Hisham A. Abdelrahman
Vice Principal for Student Affairs
Above 5 years
The curriculum includes Arabic, Quran, and Islamic studies.
The main elements of the curriculum are:
1) Building a Muslim identity
2) Reading and memorizing Quran
3) Learning Arabic language (reading and writing).
4) Gaining knowledge of Islamic beliefs and practices.
• Parents should know that WIS only plays an additional or secondary role in teaching their children about Islam.
• Parents are solely responsible for implementation of Islamic teachings and their children’s religious education at large.
For 2016/2017 fees, check back soon!